Account Manager (Pharma comms)
Reporting To: Senior Account Director / Associate Director / Account Director
We are looking for an AM (or experienced SAE ready to step up) to join our exciting and award-winning team!
- Several years of experience in pharmaceutical PR with an understanding of data and regulatory communications
- Understanding of healthcare media and social media platforms and expertise in developing content for these channels
- Ability to gain trust and confidence of clients
- Confident in budgeting and managing account finances
- Good organisational skills and ability to coordinate workload effectively
- Good knowledge of pharma industry and its regulations
- Enthusiastic to learn new skills as part of a high performing team
- Confident at managing client requests and troubleshooting issues were necessary; advising and managing the team on what is required to resolve them.
- Able to question and where necessary challenge the client to ensure effective delivery of projects.
- Recognises and seek out opportunities for organic growth with existing clients.
- Develops detailed project plans including timelines and budgets
- Take personal responsibility for the day to day delivery of projects against agreed plans including keeping projects to timelines (internal and external) and budget