Account Manager (Pharma comms)
Reporting To: Senior Account Director / Associate Director / Account Director
About Virgo Health:
We are a leading specialist health communications and medical education agency. We combine deep knowledge and experience in high science, clinical practice, and public health with the best in creative consumer marketing and branding – progressive, innovative and bold. Beyond the regulation and complexity healthcare is an industry with people at its heart, which is why everything we do starts with our ethos, Being Human. It means understanding our clients and audiences as individuals to build powerful campaigns that earn attention in authentic, personalized and creative ways. Creativity runs through all our communications programmes, our services include corporate reputation, consumer health, issues management, employee engagement, creative medical learning, meeting facilitation, publication planning, social media, content creation, creative services and media and influencer relations. We have offices in London and New York and as part of Golin and the Interpublic Group draw on a network of partners that complement our offer and provide full global reach.
Being Human is not only an ethos, it’s our culture. We show true empathy and always look to support each other, nurture our talent and grow our skills. We celebrate our differences and acknowledge one size does not fit all, so we reject outdated workplace culture and embrace inclusive and flexible ways of working that work for everyone. We make no apology for boasting about our brilliant team and the great work we do, we are proud to be a Great Place To Work 11 years in a row and to have created the most awarded Healthcare PR campaign of 2020, culminating in the PRCA Campaign of the Year.
We are looking for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join our exciting and award-winning team!
What will you be doing?
- Managing client requests and troubleshooting issues were necessary; advising and managing the team on what is required to resolve them.
- Able to question and where necessary challenge the client to ensure effective delivery of projects.
- Recognising and seeking out opportunities for organic growth with existing clients.
- Developing detailed project plans including timelines and budgets
- Taking personal responsibility for the day to day delivery of projects against agreed plans including keeping projects to timelines (internal and external) and budget
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a healthcare communications agency with an understanding of data and regulatory communications
- Ability to gain trust and confidence of clients
- Good organisational skills and ability to coordinate workload effectively
- Good knowledge of pharma industry and its regulations
- Enthusiastic to learn new skills as part of a high performing team