What we do
Welcome to Langland. A health communications agency that helps people, brands and businesses think further.
Four disciplines in one
We believe in the power of different perspectives. It’s why we have brought together four key health disciplines – Clinical Trial Experience, Medical Strategy & Education, PR & Policy and Advertising. This close collaboration allows our clients have the very best minds in health caring for the most important parts of their business.
Why think further?
When you remain open to working with others, you find answers you wouldn’t expect. Our vast experience allows us to pull-in the right people at the right moment. It’s why at times we may partner with medics, artists, marketers or policymakers to help you get the best results.
A passion for craft
Having expert thinking is only part of our story. Our disciplines are centred around the three essential crafts of science, strategy and creativity to ensure excellence in everything we make.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Medical Copywriter who wishes to further their career in healthcare advertising and produce extraordinary craft of the highest level. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with, and learn from, exceptionally talented senior members of the Langland creative team on a range of healthcare projects.
As a Medical Copywriter at Langland, you’ll be responsible for navigating and deciphering scientific language and translating this into compelling, emotive copy for a range of professional medical audiences. You will have strong scientific knowledge and be confident communicating with medics and presenting to clients.
- Interpret scientific data relating to a product and translate this information into the context of compelling promotional stories
- Inform colleagues of the science behind products, and be able to contribute towards medical-related discussions with clients
- Comfortably write persuasive copy of all lengths
- Find stories in data and tell those stories in everyday language
- Guide channel-, message- and tone-appropriate copy for all audiences and media types, from conception to completion
- Confidently present work to clients and colleagues
- Work alongside designers and art directors to inform the creation of engaging and accurate visual presentations
To be successful in your application, you will need to have a solid scientific background, excellent communication skills and proven experience in a Medical Copywriting role.
Healthcare advertising experience is essential along with a good understanding of the ABPI code of practice. Experience mentoring juniors is desirable, though not essential
If you are interested in finding out more, apply now with an updated CV and we will be in touch.
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Publicis Health.
- Diversity & Inclusion management
- Anonymised CV submissions
- Mandatory unconscious bias training
- Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
- Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
- A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
- Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network