Founded in 2006 as Just:: Health Communications, we joined the Havas Health & You global health network in 2015 and this year we ranked 5th in the PR Week Healthcare league tables.
Havas Just:: is known for our innovative approach to the work. Whether delivering PR or medical communications, in the UK or globally, we approach every campaign with energy and determination. In 2020 we did some of our best work yet including a campaign on lockdown loneliness and an app to support people with MS through the pandemic. It was a challenging year for everyone and our strong sense of identity and commitment to our values (curiosity, confidence, collaboration and compassion) saw us through. We have exciting plans for our future and at the heart of everything is our commitment to Put People First.
We believe in considering candidates with varied experience including in-house pharma/biotech, not-for-profit healthcare organisations and science-related roles. A desire to learn and natural curiosity is what matters. Fast-track support is provided for people who are new to the Agency environment.
Onwards and Upwards with Havas Just:: We are looking for an ambitious and fresh-thinking Senior Account Manager to focus on content creation and management across a number of UK and global accounts. Due to the nature of this specific role, we are looking for a strong writer and a creative thinker. An excellent grasp of social media for both internal and external communications is essential.
IS THIS YOU?
If you are looking to work with a talented and award-winning bunch then get in touch. We need someone who thrives on working as one of a team to create interesting and brave campaigns. You will welcome the challenge of creating innovative content platforms to reach multiple stakeholders with clients who want to lead the way in social media engagement. Of course, you need to be self-motivated, great with clients and external experts and comfortable sharing your opinion as well as being good at listening to others.
This role relates to a range of therapy areas including rare diseases in immunology, cardiovascular medicines and vaccines. You should have experience of running thought-leadership projects disease awareness and patient engagement. You will receive support and on-the-job coaching from your Account Director and Account Lead (Director level) as well as have access to our Digital Lead, Scientific Lead and a team of medical writers. You will occasionally work with Havas colleagues from the global network.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Access to your own external professional development coach
- 6 weeks holiday per annum
- Competitive salary plus performance related annual bonus
- 3% contributory company pension (after probation)
- Involvement in at least one non-client related Agency workstream
- Opportunity to work on a pro bono project through A Just:: Cause
- Active professional development with your line manager and second reviewer
- A culture of continuous feedback and in your first year a 3-month, 6-month and 12-month review
- Involvement in Consultant’s Forum - a peer group think tank for Account Managers and Senior Account Managers
- Training includes professional skills courses, health communications training through Havas Just:: and access to external training such as HCA, PRCA and attendance at ad hoc courses and conferences on request
- Flexible working arrangements combining in office with remote working
Let us know if you are interested and we will set up an introductory conversation with Sofia our Talent Acquisition Business Partner. Our recruitment process involves two interviews, a short test and there will be an opportunity to get to know your peers.